Below is a summary of the main camp activities.
This is a spring season preparation training camp, daily training is all about getting in quality hours on the bike with lots of climbing, descending and high tempo group riding.
- The camp starts officially on Sunday morning, but you can also opt to arrive on Saturday. Transfers from Ancona Falconara, Pescara airports or local train stations.
- The camp is made up of 8 training days over varied terrain in the Marca Fermana area. At least one of those days will be in the Sibillini Mountains and almost every day there will be climbing involved.
- Two massages during the camp are included in the price for each rider; the first within the a couple of days of arrival to help you recover from the affects of travel or jet lag and a second after our Queen stage training ride in the Sibillini mountains. You can request a massage in addition to these at any time for a reasonable rate.
- Training will be in and around our spectacularly diverse terrain, an area made up of 33 medieval communes, incredible scenery and quiet well maintained country roads. The terrain varies from flat valley roads and coastal stretches to high mountains. There is also plenty of 'mange beve' terrain (riding on the ridges above valleys).
- Tirreno Adriatico passes into our territory on the same weekend you arrive. Our afternoons will be spend viewing the race and meeting riders on the final two stages.